Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sisters....Sisters....There were never such devoted....





Where has the time gone by? They finally did their first "Sisters" performance based on the song for White Christmas on Christmas Eve with the house church. It was so cute. Malia can really do that Rosemary Clooney deep voice "I'm going to keep my eye on her," part! They are not quite as close as they were in the first picture but they are still sisters! Yesterday when we were intimate shopping....they reminded me so much of me and MY sister! It was a little weird being in the mom part and having them conspiring against me!

My sister is going to kill me, but I posted one of the only pictures I could find of her (taken almost 4 years ago!) Marla, I miss you so much....esp. yesterday when we were shopping!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Jamie!!! After all these years, I am thrilled to put a face to your name! I'm always glad to see your posts pop up on SHS. :) Happy New Year!

Amy said...

Your girls are beautiful!