Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year



We slept late this morning since we were up until after midnight last night. We then went to the mall--Noah wanted to purchase an MP3/CD player with some of his Christmas money. The girls and I shopped for underthings and then all four children got a pair of shoes. We ate lunch at a new Indian restaurant in the mall. The kids were good sports about it but I'll be surprised if they want to go back. The food was good. This is the second new indian food restaurant we've tried in the last week. I LOVE indian food. I have been extremely homesick lately. I guess it's that time of year.... We came home and ate ham sandwiches for supper. We used a sandwich maker that I purchased at the consulate yard sale. The vote for it being the best way to get a ham/grill cheese was not in it's favor, but we had a few mishaps so I think it's worth trying again.

Well, it's hard for me to think of blogging daily and posting pictures daily but I'm going to try. I won't be able to make it every day because the internet is not reliable and I am not that structured. But, I feel like more consistency would be enjoyed by the family. Since we are heading back to the U.S. this summer, maybe this will help family keep up!

Blessings!

No comments: