Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kel left for a trip today. He will be back on Friday. I let him take the camera with him so that is one of the reasons I decided to do the hairstyle pics. He will bring back some great pics from the country next door that I can post sometimes.

School starts back tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the week--I only have one bible study this semester, except for the book study that I lead once a month. So, I have Monday's and Friday's to get things together here at home. I'm looking forward to that! Tomorrow, I have to do some work for the dorm....I need to write a job description for new dorm parents.

The kids have decided to do different lunch plans this semester. Savannah will eat all of her lunches at school. Malia will eat on the "western days" (T/Thurs) and the sticky rice days...some Friday's. The boys will eat on the Thai days (M/W/F). The days they don't eat they will take their lunches. They are responsible for fixing it the night before. We'll see how it goes. The lunches at school are incredibly inexpensive (about 40 cents for the younger ones and 50 cents for the older). So, it took some persuading on their parts for us to allow them to do this. I hope we can come up with some good lunches other than just peanut butter sandwiches! Peanut butter gets kind of expensive!

No comments: