Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not a Wig!


I know the date may say that it is only Jan. 6 here, but it is really the morning of Jan. 7. Right now we are 13 hours ahead of CST. It is 8am on the morning of the 7th here and the kiddo's have all left for school! I will go ahead and post my picture for the day to make sure it is done today!

No, this is NOT a WIG! :> It was taken in 2004. I cut it really short because it was hot and humid and I was tired of messing with it. It is highlighted but not straightened as you can see from the curl. I, actually, kind of like it like this but it very short! My husband does not prefer it this short!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this haircut. My dh prefers my hair short, but I don't look cute like that with really short hair. I'm always looking for "the" hairstyle. Can't wait to see what else you post!

Karen in MT (SHS)

Kristine said...

My dh prefers longer hair also. Back in 1997, I got a Princess Diana cut. I have joked that I am on an eternal search for the perfect hairdo.