Thursday, January 17, 2008

Batteries are out in the camera so I need to get some more before I can post again!

We're fine here. Today, I am going to run a bunch of errands and take a friend to the tailor. Tonight, Kel and I are supposed to go do dance lessons with some friends. That should be fun, huh?

Malee is grounded so she may go to dance lessons with us! She acts like it's terrible but I think secretly she will enjoy it. The others all have plans....the boys are going to a slumber bday party and the girls are going to a "PARENTS NIGHT OUT" babysitting type thing at the school. I think we will have two over night guests, since we still have Kati and Karis...the sister of the boy who is having the bday party will be with us.

I'll try to get batteries before the dance lessons. Those should make some good pics!

Blessings!

1 comment:

momma24 said...

Mine are out, as well!! I snapped one picture before it shut down. LOL