Friday, January 4, 2008

Hairstyles 1


Well....It seems that hairstyles have always been a thing for me. I have said in the last few years...."I want to have a hairstyle." You know what I mean....the kind of thing that when everyone thinks of you they picture a certain image, your hair styled a certain way. That has not been the case with me. I remember 12 years ago in our going away video someone mentioned that in each picture, my hair was in a different style. I have begun to grow bored with it lately. I'm trying to let it grow.... It is almost long enough so that I can pull it up--which with the hot season coming in April--it either needs to be long enough to pull up or short enough that it is off my neck. I have had it straighted for the last couple of years. It helps with the frizzy look in the humidity. I don't have to do much to fix it and that is nice. The problem with living in a tropical climate is that during the hot season, you sweat. That means your neck is almost always wet. I tend to like a "fixed" hairstyle look which is very difficult to have--when wet. I also used to highlight it but you can tell it has been a while--it is to much processing for one head of hair to do both.

Since I have 365 days of pics to take, I thought I would go down memory lane and show a different hairstyle each day for a while. I will start with our latest family picture--taken in November and very much like it is now. Bear with me and feel free to give input on your favorite Hairstyle!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful family!

This is the second post I've read tonight about hair! (see Pax World in Photos) I am in desperate need of a haircut, but I just keep putting it off. Maybe I'll be able to get an idea from one of your postings!

Kristine said...

Lovely family pic, Jamie. We've only done one professional pic, after which my dd (6 at the time) announced, "NEXT time you take a family picture, I'M going to Grandma's!"

vcitywife said...

We haven't done many either. The last family pic (except for Thai pictures) we had was just a candid snapshot until we did this one. Thankfully, they are very inexpensive to have them taken here so we thought we would try it! We were pleased with the results. He didn't tell us how to pose or anything...we just made it up as we went along. Thankfully, there were a few that we really liked!

I guess I'll go read the PAX blog to see what she has to say about hair!