Monday, January 21, 2008

Closet lights!



The lighting is the bedroom is terrible. Imagine my pleasure and surprise when a few weeks ago, my husband had the lights in the closets fixed. I had spent many months not being able to see in the closet. Yes, it has been so nice to be able to see what is in there. And then, today, the closet lights decided they didn't want to go off. Yes, that's right! When the closet closes they are supposed to go off. But today (when hubby is away), they decide to not go off when closed. What am I to do? N comes to the rescue! He works and works and works and still cannot get them to turn off. We are trying to figure out how to disconnect them, etc. when all of the sudden, I spy the electrical outlet with a plug plugged into it. I go over, pull out the plug and Whallaa! No more closet lights! :>

No comments: