Monday, January 7, 2008

Blackie


Our internet is down and I am at a friends house. I have to let Kel know it is down so if he needs to contact me he can call me. I don't know if it will be back up the rest of the week. So, I may be late posting some pictures.

Malia came home sick today. It is difficult for me. She was with several friends and acting sick. She did not have a passing grade on her report card in Science. We must work to fix it. I'm not looking forward to that. Please pray for me and my attitude. Her other grades were good.

The hairstyle I upoaded today is one I refer to as "Blackie." I was trying to recover from too many dye jobs that turned my hair red. So, I was trying to die it back to my natural color. This was in V and this was the result. It is also straightened. It's ok to laugh! We all did!

No comments: