Monday, August 27, 2007

We made it through the week!
News for us....Savannah decided to play the trombone instead of the Oboe. We purchased her trombone and it arrived yesterday. Everyone was excited to see it and find out about how it works. Kelly is thrilled about having a brass instrument in the house. BTW, we found out that our friend, Brooke plays the oboe!
I purchased a couple of new shirts yesterday. Spent more money on them than I should. I hope to take one and have it copied. Didn't feel like I had any stylish...clothes. The new fad is kind of the "hippy tops" or that is what I call them. I love to wear leggings and don't have any but I will have one of these tops copied,lengthened and then have leggings to go along with it. Hopefully, I can get this made beforeI go to V. Wish I could be there to get some sale items!

Not much else new. Long day today... I start seeing students today. Three of the kidsstay forswim team. There are so many students swimming the younger ones have to alternate days (Noah, Sage). Sage and I will stay for Michael's volleyball game and then the girls willshower andwe'lltake Michael outforhis birthday.
I'm havingsome problems with my spacekey.

No comments: