Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The best laid plans...

We are on our way to immigration today...hoping to be there at 8:30 but Kel has something he must take care of be4 we go. So, we are waiting on him. Malia, Noah and I need new re-entry permits put into our passport because we are leaving the country before the end of the yr and we might as well do it all at one time. So, we must go and wait.... Sometimes we wait for hours. We are taking good books! :>

We hope to leave today for the Grace Staff retreat around 11. It's just an overnight event. Kel and Malia will not spend the night since they are heading to Singapore early in the morning so they will sleep at home tonight. (the retreat is about an hour away)They return on Sunday morning.

My school schedule has not all been worked out yet but it's looking like I will have mainly boys this year. That will be different from last yr when I only had ONE boy student. I'm looking forward to the new year and getting back into a more structured day. I feel torn at this time of year as I see all the needs and feel like I can only meet some of them with my part time schedule. But, the reality is that we have another job to do, also and my time is limited. Our special needs staff has grown this year to 12 or 13 people so we have doubled since last year! I am amazed how that happens.

Well, since we really need to be out the door, I will close.

No comments: