Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sorry it's been a whle since I wrote anything. We are fine here. Just finished up swim meets. I'm glad the 4 days a week of swimming is over for a while. Here are quick updates for each child:

-Malia: did great in the swim meet...one several medals...just not sure which ones because I wasn't there and she hasn't got them yet. She went to her first school dance on Sat. She was Princess Lea from Star WArs it was a masquarade dance. Most of my pics turned out blurry but I may go ahead and try to post one anyway. She is enjoying school and friends this yr.

-Sav: Still is my melancholy child who values quality time. Just spend time with her nightly snuggling before bed and it fills her love tank! Her teacher this year is not as structured as last year and a little more up and down. This causes Savvy (as her friends call her) a little more anxiety, although she is still doing good in school. She also desires to move to world club neighborhood near the school because most of her friends live there. Pray for a friend for her in the neighborhood. That would help.

Noah- They had him swimming the butterfly this yr much to his disdain. I think in his age group he was one of the only ones who could do it. He only has two more full days before break and is excited to be getting a break. He is having a very good school year although he still struggles with handwriting--everything else is much better!

Sage-He and his brother were able to swim on one of the relay teams together. They came in 2nd in that race. Sage came in 3rd in almost every race he swam.. Remember he has only been swimming for about 2 1/2 years so we think he's doing great. He's excited about starting soccer in a few weeks. School wise he is making progress with lots of assistance. I think he's doing okay. Please pray for him.

Well, I slice 3/4 of the tip of my finger the other day and since I have 5 stitches on that tip it is very hard to type. I'm going to stop now. God Bless!

No comments: