Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Malia, Noah and I are in Singapore. We catch an early morning flight tomorrow to get the kdis back in time for school. They will be about an hour late. Dr. appts went good today. Noah has made a tremendous improvement. He gave us more exercises to do but we don't really have to bring him back to the Dr. Malia is doing ok. I still really like her Dr. here although I don't know if we will get approval to come back to Singapore again. I like the way he interacts with her. He is much more agressive than any of the Thai dr.'s we have seen. As far as getting her to talk to him and her talking back.

Had fun shopping this afternoon with my friend, Anne. Went to IKEA. Didn't buy alot but Bought Kel a couple of Christmas presents. He never accesses this blog so I think I can tell you what I bought. ONe is a computer lap board. The other is a battery operated phone charger in case you forget to charge your phone. I think both of these will be big hits for him and I'm excited to have found something for him.

Tomorrow, my ladies group meets and we will discuss doing some cooking together....where we each make 5 of one meal and then share them with each other. I saw a book based on the concept at Borders although I didn't know it was in a book. I didn't buy the book but I looked at it to get some ideas about how to make this work. If the ladies think we need the book I will order it for Kel to bring back.

Monday, Kel and I head off for our get away. I can't wait! I found a couple of good travel friendly outfits at some outlets here. I also bought Malia a couple ofthings. Well, that is enough my time on this rented computer is almost up.

No comments: