Saturday, March 3, 2007

The Honeymoon's Over....

Well, hopefully, not quite! We are back from our get away where we ate, read, ate, read, ate, read...ha. You would think we would get tired of it or bored, but we did not! Kelly read the book "Shattered Dreams" by Larry Crabb. You should ask him about it. I read fiction...just pure....fluff....and I enjoyed it. We came home to issues that needed to be addressed with the children and I must admit, I was disappointed that they were not perfect children while we were gone. ;> It seems like Sage's world was kind of rocked with both of us being gone and he acted out often. I didn't even consider that might be an issue.

Sounds like ya'll are having tornadoes and snow storms? I hope all of you are ok.

We just returned from house church and I'm tireder than I expected to be.

Noah received a medal today because his "chess team" came in second in the tournament. They missed first place by 1 point. He won 4 out of 6 games. He really enjoys playing chess.

We'll we're home, with a day off tomorrow and getting back to life as normal.

Blessings!

No comments: