Sunday, March 11, 2007

Project Finished!

We finished the big project! I will try to send pictures soon. We have the girls beds up on trunks. One of them is going to get a queen size bed, so when we have guests they have somewhere to sleep. It will probably be Savannah since her room is closest to a bathroom and bigger. It's strange having Malia down here right off the family room. They have done a good job of sleeping apart so far. Sav left with her room all nice and clean this morning and Malia...NOT. :> That is some of the reason Savannah was anxious to change. Now we have to decide on decorating themes. If you have inexpensive fun ideas, send them our way!

The Living Room is a little crowded but it will work for a few months. (until Kel moves his office furniture to a new place...yet to be determined. I'm still intending to finish a thorough cleaning and organizing task. I want to get things they way I want them. I also have a friend coming over after lunch to give me some decorating ideas to get it finished! Our lease is up in Dec. Let's see, I might have it just like I want it by then! Ha. It is my desire to stay longer and not move to a new place just because our lease is up.

I'm going to post a recipe that we are going to have for supper tonight. I got it off Beth Moore's blog and it appealed to me because it said..."Nanny's Chicken and Dumplings."

No comments: