Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Reading Challenge

I've wanted to join DeEtta's summer reading challenge and I am just now having time to type in my books. When I looked at DeEtta's list, mine seems small but then to others, it will look like a long list. I will not compare. If you want to find out more, go to DeEtta's blog (linked to the right). My goal is to read a bit each day. We will see how far I get. I've already started and have completed a couple of books.


Strong Women Soft Hearts: A Woman’s Guide to Cultivating a Wise Heart and a Passionate Life (Paula Rhinehart) Finished

Get out of That Pit (Beth Moore)Finished

The Battlefield of the Mind (Joyce Meyer)Finished

God At Your Wit’s End (Marilyn Meberg)

A New Kind of Normal (Carol Kent)Finished

Created to be His Helpmeet (Debi Pearl)Finished

Love and Respect (Eggerichs)

9 Things You Simply Must Do to Succeed in Love and in Life (Dr. Henry Cloud)

The North Face of God (Ken Gire)

The Gift of Dyslexia (Davis and Braun)Finished

Ritalin Free Finished

Medicating Young Minds (Glen Elliott)Finished


Fiction:
Forever (Kingsbury)- FINISHED
Sunrise (Kingsbury)- FINISHED
Trial by Ordeal (Parshall)
The Thai Amulet (Hamilton)
It Happens Every Spring (Chapman and Palmer)
Summer Breeze (Chapman and Palmer)
Dying Declaration (Singer)- FINISHED
Expectations (Melanie Jeschke)- FINISHED
When You Believe (Deborah Bradford)- FINISHED
Blow Out (Catherine Coulter)- FINISHED
Blind Side (Catherine Coulter)
Dangerous Silence (Catherine Palmer - FINISHED
Then Am I Strong (Francine Arnold)-FINISHED

No comments: