Wednesday, July 11, 2007

They are coming...

More volunteers started arriving today. I picked up two separate groups. One couple from Mississippi spent the last couple of days in Bangkok and were overwhelmed with the sights and sounds. They were relieved to be with here in Chiangmai and make contact. My friend, Andrea, from Knoxville arrived today. I have known Andrea for years. We met her in 2001 on stateside assignment when we visited her church. I will never forget when I asked her to come out and visit us and her reply..."Oh, that's not my role...my role is to pray..." Wouldn't you know, God was smiling when she made that statement because now she GOES two to three times or more a year! She goes to Vietnam every year and God has used her to push back some of those layers of darkness so they can hear. It is a treat to have Andrea here with us this week.

Pray for me! Pray that I will serve and love these volunteers while they are here. Pray that they will be able to pull together even though they are from different churches. Pray that God will use them in the lives of our children to help them grow closer to the Lord!

Thanks!

No comments: