Saturday, May 26, 2007

Finally.....

It's been a while since I've been able to send an update. First, my computer crashed. We took it in to have it repaired. The memory was corrupted. Then, when we got it back, the files we had saved had many errors and it just took a while to be able to get it all up and running again. Then, when it was finally repaired, many of my old settings were gone. When I tried to log onto blogger...it was in Thai and I couldn't read it. It took several days to try and figure out how to change it back to English!

The kids still have one week left of school. There are actually 10 days left but we are leaving for Singapore next Sunday, so they will miss the last 3 days. Funny, if you've seen the new Pirates movie, they go to Singapore. The kids have NO memory of Singapore and it is not very inviting in the movie. They will be pleasantly surprised!

Everyone is doing very well...except for me. I've had a stomach bug for almost a week now. I am just finding myself very weak. I hope it is over with. The last couple of mornings, I've started out feeling much better but end up crashing by about 3pm.

We received our new couches...FINALLY. They are beautiful and make such a difference. I feel like our home finally looks like a home...what a difference a few nice chairs make! Kel moves his desk out on Monday so downstairs will look like a "normal" home. I've practice stenciled but still haven't found just the right combination I was hoping to find.

I want to take some pictures and show you. I'll work on that. I often forget how to do it. It's nice because I can take pics now with my phone. BUT, I can't remember how to download them.

No comments: