Monday, February 19, 2007

Thai seminar


We spent the day attending a seminar to help us understand how to share more effectively with Thai's. It is two day seminar so we will also go tomorrow. It was a very interesting day. Gave us lots of things to talk about. I will try to type up my notes when it's over and I'll post them so you can get an idea of some of the things we are learning.

We are watching the movie "Defeating the Giants," with the kids. Kel and I watched it last night and thought the kids would like to watch it. I don't know if you've seen it or not but it was made in Albany, GA, so we find it very interesting...esp. the accents! I don't know if it was on at the theatres in the U.S. or not.

I've posted a picture of our family that mom took when they were here.

2 comments:

sharon said...

We have seen "Facing the Giants" It was excellent. Neal was so impressed he bought the dvd and has watched it several times.

Maggie said...

We also love the movie - I don't know if Kelly knows it or not, but the chuech in Albany is where Robert and Debbie Titus are members. They were members of Wesley Heights in Columbus.

I love being able to keep up with your family - you are in my prayers. Maggie