Monday, February 11, 2008


I am fine and need to find my camera so I can post some pics! :> All my tests came back normal so I don't have to worry about this shortness of breath that I have been feeling. The kids had a two day holiday last week for Chinese New Year. They went back to school today.

Kel called me and told me he has been invited to a function where he will meet one of the princesses and needs a black suit. (Thursday) He does not have a black suit, so we went ran into town to a tailor to have one made. We found some beautiful black cashmere from Italy that we will have a classic black suit made. It should be ready for the fitting for it tomorrow. I will try to take pictures of it. The royal family is in mourning from the death of the King's sister and so everyone must wear black.

This week my school schedule will be a little different since this is the IOWA testing week at school. I will not see my elementary students, only my high school student. Then, on Wed. and Friday, I will go and help with testing for a couple of hours.

I found the camera so I took a picture of some jewelry that a friend of a friend makes. I gave each of the women in our house group one pair for Christmas and was thrilled when she made some more because I didn't have a pair. Now I have several pairs!

No comments: