Monday, December 10, 2007

Our shopping trip was wonderful. It was high on those year highlights for me. I did not buy as much as I wanted to, but I am not an impluse buyer unless I just LOVE it and it takes a while for me to decide....and we didn't have alot of time to decide. Mom, I bought some room decor stuff for Savvy, and I think she is going to love it. It is this stuff to hang on her wall and one of the mom's of one of the girls in her "gang" is going to take a pic of the gang and we are going to blow it up and frame it and put it in the middle. It is going to look great with her quilt and I think she is going to be really excited about it all. I also bought her a book. I have enough money left to get the pic framed and maybe get her an outfit--if I can find one I think she might like. It is tricky. I didn't buy much for the Malia or the boys, just a few little things. I'll have to shop more here. Nor for Kelly or me....I just can't pay $100 for one pair of pants or a shirt. I will go to the export places here and see what I can find. Marla, we are going to buy a WII for the family with the money you sent. I hope that's ok. I bought some makeup for me! It seems like that's what I buy every year, isn't it? This yr I bought Bobbie Brown. Kelly said I look 5 yrs younger. I'm still trying to get used to it....I think I have to figure out how to make it not cling to the wrinkles. Ha. A challenge with makeup these last few years, esp. around the eyes. I guess you are not there yet! :>
Mel and Dee made it in today. It is great having them here. They made it all day until about 9pm and I am sure they are sound asleep now. We are really enjoying them, and the children are really loving having them here. There has been lots of laughter Malia will stay home from school with them tomorrow. The boys and Savannah will stay with them on Thursday. SAv is in a play tomorrow and needs to be at school, tomorrow.

Funny things said...As we were bringing the bags into the house one of the children asked Melanie if that was her bag....pointing to a certain bag.....as she said no, Sage looked up at her and said, "Did you steal it?" He was completely serious when he said it.

Last night, right after they went to bed Sage starts banging on our door saying, DAD, Noah says I must Expect my elders." Noah was telling him he must RESPECT his elders, meaning he (Noah) was one of the elders SAge needed to (expect-obey!). Too funny!

No comments: