Saturday, December 29, 2007

The end of the year is almost upon us. It is hard to believe that 2008 is a few days away. It seems like is should still be July! I have decided to try to be more faithful with blogging and taking pictures this new year. The picture thing is mainly for family. I am going to try to post a picture per day. I realize that it is not always do-able...sometimes because our email is down and not working but I will do the best that I can. We have had trouble with our internet lately. Maybe it is all the season activity? I don't know we seem to have trouble periodically.

My friend Jeanni is coming over in a little while to help me reorganize my room. I am stuck and need help continuing. Thank God for good friends! The downstairs is more organized than it was last yr at this time! I can say I am making progress but still have a long way to go.

We finally purchased closets for the girls and we moved the boys downstairs and Malia upstairs. She likes to sleep later than the rest of us and we often disturb her with our noise in the mornings so she asked for a change. We didn't realize that the ceiling is lower in the downstairs room so with the loft beds in there, Noah cannot even sit up in his bed. Oh well....we are going to give him one of those triangle things to prop up against when in his bed. He doesn't do alot of sitting in his bed anyway. Malia's closet hasn't arrived yet...they only had one in stock (SAv's) and we have to wait for Malia's. Kelly is installing new runners (I'm not sure if that is the correct word for them) in their dressers and we will paint them white to match their closets.

The family is still majorly enjoying WII. We have to take breaks from it. We have rearranged the LR at the moment so that all focus can be on the WII. It won't stay that way for long. I need to post some of our Christmas pictures. I'll try to do that now. I'll close this down and just post some pics from the past few months.

Happy New Year!

No comments: