Monday, October 27, 2008

Brisinger


Kelly is finally reading to the children the long awaited sequel to Earagon and Eldest. The children have been waiting a long time. Sage is still a bit lost but he is trying to keep up.

Savy, Sage, Noah and Kelly practiced basketball after supper. The boys will have U-11 tryouts on Wed. I hope Noah makes the team. He will be disappointed if he does not.

We had a huge supper. I made chicken Parmesan, potatoe salad, green salad and broccoli. Sage was excited about the croutons. I let him eat the whole bag. We have only recently been able to buy them here. A very small pkg. I didn't realize he likes them so much.

Latte was acting spastic today. I hope it is not a vision of things to come. She acts a bit like she has something that is bothering her on her back hind leg. The vet said she is fine. She is showing puppy agression and I am trying to get everyone to agree to a specific way of dealing with it. She also seems to be getting fat. I am feeding her 4 times a day like the vet told me to. I've been up with her since 5:30. I am tired.

The rest of the day I spent organizing my bedroom, running errands and meeting a friend for tea. Nothing really exciting.

I've decided to include a picture of the girls with Kelly's mom. The picture was taken at the Z reunion back in July.

No comments: